This list is very general list to stick to depending on what veggies/fruits/meats you favor. Below I will list recipes that you can use with all of these. For the challenge, any of the foods in red are items you can eat your heart desires of. This is because they are not very many calories or carbs (but still don’t over indulge!) I do not include spices here just because it seems like more of a household item.
Since I am keeping this relatable, I am a college student so I do not have the time to really cook fancy meals. So my cooking style is a little bit more simple usually.
I will be updating more specific recipes throughout once I try them! Until then, keep to the general recipes below. If you have any recipe suggestions PLEASE let me know:) This list is also just the stuff I enjoy to eat, make sure you include your favorites to make the experience more enjoyable.
- cheery tomatoes
- baby greens
- red onions
- bell peppers
- chicken breast
- almond milk
- brown rice
- whole wheat bread
- steel oats
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- red wine vinegar
- Vega all in one
- Egg muffins w/spinach, peppers, onion
- avocado toast
- scrambled eggs with fruit side
- oats w/fruit and agave
- Salad w/ pretty much all the veggies and oil&vinegar. I also love to squirt lemon on my salads!
- I also like brown rice or quinoa on top of my salads to help fill me up
- just having plain cut veggies and fruit will be my go to!
- fruits with a tiny amount of agave if you truly need something sweet
- rosemary lemon grilled chicken
- quinoa/ brown rice
- salt and pepper chicken
- Try and have a big salad for lunch and dinner! Leafy greens are a great source of nutrients!
Like I said above, these are very general but as the week progresses, I’ll update you more in-depth later.