Hey everyone! So as a little series on the blog, I’m going to talk about different little tricks and drinks I’ve learned from being a barista. Please understand that all the drinks will be given reviews from my perspective and that different people will have unique ideas on these tricks and drinks as well.
I want to start off with talking about some neat frappuccino drinks since it is summer! These are a few of my favorites:
- Green Tea Frappuccino with Peppermint Syrup
- For those that do not like the taste of the matcha tea powder, adding peppermint to it is an easy fix. It covers up most of the taste of the tea resulting in a sweeter drink
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Java Chips
- This will result in a drink that tastes similar to a Oreo shake due to the java chips and if extra chocolate flavoring is needed I would suggest the white chocolate mocha syrup instead of the mocha syrup since that will keep the drink looking like an Oreo
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Raspberry
- Commonly referred to as the “cotton candy frappuccino”, the mixture of vanilla and raspberry will result in a cotton candy flavor
- White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino with Marshmallow Syrup
- I would suggest making this one without coffee since the coffee will overpower the chocolate taste in this one. The mixture will result in a drink that tastes like Lucky Charms.
- Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino with White Mocha Syrup and Caramel Drizzle
- In this case, the white mocha replaces the regular mocha syrup to provide a sweeter taste and the caramel drizzle makes the drink taste similar to a Rolo.
That’s all for today! Next I will talk about iced teas and some of my favorite combinations with those! Thanks for reading!