Hi everyone. This is my first workout post. This is my workout plan for Wednesday. I want to focus on the lower back (one of my fave spots to focus on:).
- Normal Squats: 20×3 weighted with 10 lbs
- Bulgarian Split squats: 15×3 Each leg. NO weight (I find these to be very hard on the quads)
- Back Extensions on the Extension chair: 10×3 NO weight
- You can also do these on a fit ball like so:)
- Bent leg Deadlifts: 15×3 with bar (35 lb)
I will follow this lower back workout with a 1.5 mile run! In between sets I also will plan on doing 1 min burpees to keep my heart rate up and that fat burning up!:)